Uncategorized (531)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leader PowerPoint- Emily Graham

Imelda Marcos

Started by Emily Kyle Graham

0 Apr 19, 2013

Challenges with Technology Integration

One of the main goals for teachers today is to find new, exciting ways of integrating technology into teaching.  What do you think is one o…

Started by Natalie Yates

4 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Rozhan M. Idrus

Integrating iMovie into the Classroom

I am studying to be a teacher and one of the projects i am doing is an iMovie. I have been thinking about ways that iMovie could be integra…

Started by Shelby Clarke

6 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Kimberly Smith

Athletics and technology

Hello everyone!   I am doing some research to get information on technology in athletics.  Working on a article that will show examples of…

Started by Jeff Walrich

13 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Rob White

it was the day

jalianwala Bhag incident was a mark on india a  a very bad day to remember 13 april was the day still a remembarance in indian history

Started by Ruchita Parat

0 Apr 11, 2013

Technology in the classroom

What is the best way to use technology in a Kindergarden classroom? I have been learning about many tools and I want to keep learning new w…

Started by Kara Honaker

0 Apr 9, 2013

PlagTracker: A free plagiarism detector

Although we all react differently when forced to deal with plagiarism, most of us would agree that we both dread and revile the sight of it…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 26, 2013

Community Connections Project

I am looking for K-3 classrooms from around the world to join my Community Connections Project!    Teachers are always looking for ways to…

Started by Kristen Paino

2 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

5 Reading Strategies you can share with your students' parents

At school, our students are faced with—let’s be honest now—agonizingly dull reading comprehension passages. Then, when they are done, stude…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 14, 2013

Thesis Builder: An app to help your students with their thesis statements

In our daily quest for teaching resources we can pass along to you, we came across a website called Thesis Builder. Essentially it allow…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 11, 2013

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service