Reviews of Software Tools and Services (457)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Video Hosting for Students?

Hi, I haven't seen this question asked recently, but sorry if I missed it.  I am looking for recommendations for a safe place for students…

Started by Nancy Latimer

6 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Rebekah Tageson

Surfing for Substance: 50 Apps for Teachers

If you are like me, you’re on an incessant prowl for new ways to engage your students. As someone who doesn’t have a lot of time—and is det…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 18, 2012

Do you use plagiarism checkers in your classroom?

Recently I have found out about plagiarism detection software. Since there are lots of essays, paper works that can be downloaded from Inte…

Started by Ann P. Miller

10 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Ann P. Miller

Artistically challenged like I am? Give these 5 interactive Map Generator Apps a Try

Unlike riding a bike, I've found that drawing is a skill that, unless regularly nurtured, atrophies and withers away---at least that's my e…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Sep 12, 2012

Query: peer-to-peer homework software/site for math

I am looking for a software or site that will allow students assist each other on homework questions online. It would a type of mini-forum…

Started by Mohsen Maesumi

2 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Alex

What is a whiteboard? (app review)

There's an app out there that calls itself an iPad whiteboard. It allows you to write on it with various types of markers, import pictures…

Started by Mr Stu

6 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by KatieJAdam

Use, review, evaluate AskOwls.com

I would like to invite you to use our newly released learning platform AskOwls.com.   The platform is open to all to use, our intent is to…

Started by Bisera Ferrero

2 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Bisera Ferrero

WOW! $35 for a computer? Technology enthusiasts keep reading...

CHECK THIS IN OUT: Raspberry Pi By the way, I am not affiliated with this company or product in any way shape or form. I am a hard core tec…

Started by Evan Panagiotopoulos

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by Evan Panagiotopoulos

Classroom Management System that acts like a parent portal!

Recently there has been some local buzz about an online classroom management system that has been helping connect teachers to parents. This…

Started by Bryan Benner

0 May 8, 2012

Technology for Inquiry Based Science Learning

I'm curious as to what sites or technology other secondary science teachers have used to try and promote a sense of discovery in your scien…

Started by Derek Wintermans

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Derek Wintermans

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service