Philosophy / Pedagogy (417)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kids and fashion

Hey!!!!check this one ,a great content to read on kids and their reaction towards fashion traits in the market, actually the consumer marke…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

2 May 25, 2013
Reply by Debora Wondercheck

Arts and learning in higher studies

What do you feel should study of art  be included in higher studies and should it be included in mainstream education ,like people do not p…

Started by Debora Wondercheck

0 May 21, 2013

Highlighter: a free reading assessment app for teachers

There are a number of ways to work through assigned readings with our students, but we’ve always gravitated towards open-discussions. Thoug…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 May 14, 2013

Using Foreign Films to Engage Reluctant Readers

In her book Engaging Reluctant Readers Through Foreign Films, Kerry P. Holmes recounts a Saturday evening, one where she intended to put al…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 May 10, 2013

Uncommon commonsense ways to empower struggling students

When we were students, it quickly became apparent who was “smart” and who was “not so smart.” This writer happened to find himself in the l…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 May 8, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

If you could write a haiku to a Martian, what would it say?

We just found out that NASA is calling all Earthlings to submit their names, along with a three-line haiku, to the Going to Mars with Maven…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 May 7, 2013

What 'Tech Tool' Has Had The Greatest Impact On Your Teaching?

I am wondering what tech tools have had the greatest impact on your teaching and student learning. What has really transformed how you go a…

Started by Ahmed Abdelhamid Ali

0 Apr 25, 2013

What Justin Beiber didn’t say… and how it’s Engaging Students

Every morning before work, I stop by Yahoo with the intention of checking my email—and only checking my mail. Without exception, this is wh…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Karen Cameron

Strategies for Struggling Readers: Conquering a book you don’t like

We’ve all had to struggle through books we didn’t like—maybe even books we deplored. When it comes to our students, we don’t worry too much…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Apr 22, 2013

beating the heat

hot summers are nearly in and to beat this heat you have to struggle stay clam go green  use electricity wisely dont waste wateer stay cool…

Started by Ruchita Parat

1 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Ruchita Parat

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service