News or Noteworthy (824)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I announce the appearance of a new Species on Earth

Quite a grandiose claim on my part. But read on, and you may agree (and whether or not you do, I'd like to hear from you). It seems to me t…

Started by BobStimson

3 Oct 21, 2007
Reply by Skip Zilla

Blogs in Education

Here's a short article entitled "Blog On" that talks about the benefits of using Blogs in education. It was published in the October 2007 e…

Started by James Hollis

0 Oct 19, 2007

New School Improvement Opportunity

My educational service firm is working with a new school improvement solution from Finland. The solution includes an efficient evaluation p…

Started by Andrew Pass

0 Oct 18, 2007

You and your students can win $350 for the best Parapoulpe

The Avalokistevara foundation is announcing a $350 prize for the best ‘Parapoulpe’, and YOU are eligible. Entries must be received by Octob…

Started by Rajita Shinde

1 Oct 17, 2007
Reply by BobStimson

scribd for all pdf files

on www.scribd.com you'll find pdf files of all kind of subjects

Started by Daphne Dijkerman

0 Oct 17, 2007

Two New Videos by Michael Wesch, One with 200 KSU Students Collaborating

Michael Wesch is the creator of the significant and viral "Web 2.0 ... The Machine is Us/ing Us" video. This past week he posted two new vi…

Started by Steve Hargadon

0 Oct 16, 2007

Make a Video; Win $15,000 in Tech goodies

For those of you with really creative students (all of you....right?), the people at Interwrite Learning just sent an invite to a video con…

Started by Ed Jones

0 Oct 16, 2007

Social Networking: "Peer Professional Learning"

Jane Krauss blogs: Using social networks in the classroom is a bit complicated but one thing is clear, social networks give educators a un…

Started by Steve Hargadon

1 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Kelly

SLJ Hearts Classroom 2.0

On behalf of School Library Journal, I wish to thank all the members who contributed to the discussion, which resulted in our feature artic…

Started by Kathy Ishizuka

3 Oct 3, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

New resources for media literacy, social networks in education and cyberbullying.

I'm delighted to announce that Digizen has just launched, a new site from children & young people's internet charity Childnet Internati…

Started by Josie Fraser

3 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Sue R.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service