Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CSI Teaching Slice (self-reflection and peer reflection)

Please write your FOCUS, and cite from the readings.

Started by Joanna Birnbaum

0 Oct 17, 2017

BLOG# 1

“Salvando al soldado Pérez” es una película que refleja los valores familiares, más allá de enaltecer al crimen organizado.Trata de…

Started by Selena Jaquez

0 Oct 14, 2017

The Complexities of Generation Z Students

There is probably next to no people there who haven’t heard about Millennials, but as attention seeking as they might have been, they are…

Started by Michael Yarborough

0 Oct 1, 2017

Simple Law of Cosines Question

Huge suspension bridges are build with the earth's roundness in mind.  The two towers are plumb line straight up and down and yet, because…

Started by William Thompson

0 Sep 26, 2017

15 More Ways Real Teachers Recover From a Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

We love our job, but that doesn’t mean that teaching is easy. There will be bad days and classes that don’t go the way we planned them—ther…

Started by Karen Cameron

7 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by UreyL Lynn

Google Classroom

What do you know about the last Google Classroom updates? Are they implemented some innovations in educational process?

Started by Jonathan E. Wisniewski

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by UreyL Lynn

European Project ArtS

Hi there! As a coordinator of the European project ArtS (working for EUROtraining vocational education and training center), I would like t…

Started by Dimitris Chrysochoides

0 Aug 28, 2017

5 Fun and Creative Ways to Stop Summer Slide

As anti-boredom fighters and educational advocates, we’d like to offer 5 summer activities for students. Not only will they keep students e…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Inspire your students!

The Education have come more wide now. Mugging up the text books is no longer an option. The technology should be brought into class room a…

Started by margaretsales

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

I'm a new teacher trying to integrate technology into my classroom

Hi Friends, Family, I want to make sure my students have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a request for my classroom…

Started by Zane Laughbon-Olmsted

1 Aug 4, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service