Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Leadership Week

Global Leadership Week (GLW) will be a weeklong convening of virtual and face to face events designed to celebrate leadership through globa…

Started by Konstantin Kharchenko

0 Apr 26, 2017

5 More Free Image Sites for Students and Teachers

Thanks to the Internet, everything is “free”—at least that’s what lots of people think. Whether we intend to or not, most of us have taken…

Started by Karen Cameron

4 Apr 19, 2017
Reply by Rebecca Hall

Seeking 3rd and 4th Grade Educators for Focus Groups

Hi everyone!  I am the Program Manager for Empatico, a brand new education technology program supported by the KIND Foundation.  Empatico c…

Started by Travis Hardy

1 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Helping Students Develop a Growth Mindset

I’ve written about helping students develop a growth mindset before, but I would argue that challenging students to grow and realize their…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

5 Things I Plan on Doing This Summer!

My students aren’t the only ones in countdown mode—but once I submit final grades and pack up, I’m always left with a mixed bag of emotions…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Teach Like You’re Conducting a Symphony: 8 Student Engagement Tips

Although many of us don’t realize it until we step foot into our own classrooms, we quickly learn that facilitating a lively, but controlle…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Teaching and Learning with Digital Technologies

My school is an Enhanced Learning Environment Branch and has been facilitated with sufficient technology resources i.e. interactive whitebo…

Started by bushra khan

11 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Melanie Knights

Mi Diario #1

Yo no recuerdo como aprende escribir español, recuerdo más aprendido cómo hablar el idioma y también nunca fue a un curso de español hasta …

Started by Yerin Zegarra

1 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Believe & You’ll Get It!

With online education, there is nothing that will worry you about success. It offers a great combination of practicality and knowledge. The…

Started by jessica romes

1 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

What is your excuse?

Successful people are those who are working for top firms at good designations. The reason for their success is one and only, education and…

Started by jessica romes

2 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by jessica romes

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service