Introductions (2,987)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diario #5

Mi familia muestra su amor de muchas maneras. En la forma más obvia es por abrazándome cuando me miro como necesito un abrazo o simplemente…

Started by Cindy Velazquez

0 May 18, 2017

Mi Diaro #2

Nunca había un tiempo cuando me sentía parte de la comunidad latino, crecí con otras familias peruanas en Staten Island. Muchos de nosotros…

Started by Yerin Zegarra

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by Yerin Zegarra

3 Ways Students Can Help Save the Earth

In case you forgot, Earth Day is just around the corner! To help you celebrate, we’re sharing three activities from a book we’ve been readi…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 May 16, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

9 Ways Students Can Develop a Growth Mindset

Last week, Larry Ferlazzo reblogged a photograph of a growth-mindset chart he came across on Twitter. I liked so much that I decided to ref…

Started by Karen Cameron

2 May 12, 2017
Reply by Mary C

Teach Beginning Readers Genre With This Free, Interactive Map

One of the best ways to help beginning readers discover books they’ll love is by teaching them about genre. Thanks to the folks over at Boo…

Started by Karen Cameron

1 May 5, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Learning Management Systems

I have been using Moodle, and it seems like a very comprehensive LMS.  I would like to know what other people think MOODLE.  I would also l…

Started by William Hopper

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

All India State Results

Kerala SSLC Results 2017 :Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will lead the 10th public exams in March/April this year.The board is…

Started by whatsshar

1 May 2, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

To Kill Mockingbird

The purpose of this novel is to explain the different kinds of race in the south and explaining what they do in the south, for an exam…

Started by ponder 9D

0 May 1, 2017

MOOCS

I have an upcoming project on MOOCS.  I was wanting to get some feedback from anyone who has used them or done any research about them.  Al…

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

Asynchronous or synchronous learning online?

I would like to ask any online teachers if they prefer asynchronous or synchronous learning in their online courses. 

1 Apr 27, 2017
Reply by Jayashree Iyer

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service