First Time Posting (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reading Comprehension Intervention

Is anyone aware of a reading comprehension intervention to use for RTI groups? It needs to be for about grades 5 through 8. Any suggestions…

Started by Laura Pietkiewicz

0 Jan 25, 2014

CCSS

How has the implementation of the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) affected your classroom teaching practices? Do you feel CCSS has impro…

Started by Laurelle Wilson

0 Jan 22, 2014

Technology Integration in Preschool?

What technology tools do you use in your preschool classrooms? How do you feel about technology integration in preschool?  I am trying to…

Started by Kerri Valencia

3 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Dorothy Hastings

Action Research

Action Research is an effective way teachers can use to improve their teaching practice. They start reflecting on what they are doing in t…

Started by Delurdy Linares de Sermeño

0 Oct 11, 2013

What has been your biggest challenge while raising Your Kids?

About 35% of parent states that the biggest challenge for them was to find enough time to spend with kids. What were your challenges?

Started by Dorothy Hastings

2 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by margaretsales

Android Tablets in the Classroom

With all the iPads/iOS devices out there is anyone using Android tablets in your schools instead. We are looking to add android devices to…

Started by Angela Reynolds

1 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by E. Roussos

Difficulties that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully

What are the difficulties that prevent some institutions in being able to embed ICT fully?

Started by Muneeza Akhtar

7 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Vee Paisie

Benefits of ICT in supporting teaching and learning in Middle School

How ICT is helping Middle School students to understand different concepts of Mathematics? What are the advantages of using ICT in  Mathema…

Started by Muneeza Akhtar

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Muneeza Akhtar

Using IWB with early Year students

Hello every one, I am Wajiha, a K-G teacher. I am working on the effective and purposeful integration of IWB in our school, currently there…

Started by wajiha Shams

0 Jun 24, 2013

The barriers that prevents the institutions in being able to embed Information and Communication technology in their curriculums.

Hello I am Asma Ilyas, an O level's Chemistry teacher. We were using all non ICT methods in teaching and learning process but now my insti…

Started by Asma Ilyas

0 Jun 17, 2013

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service