Christine Southard's Discussions (117)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Ask the students to write the scripts for the podcasts, then you can edit the script…"

Christine Southard replied Jan 7, 2008 to Turn the Ipod into a teaching tool for special needs students!

13 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Wow Maze! I have so many questions for you! What type of podcasts are you creating?…"

Christine Southard replied Nov 23, 2007 to Turn the Ipod into a teaching tool for special needs students!

13 Jan 27, 2008
Reply by Sue Palmer

"Thanks for sharing Mechelle, I hope it inspires other teachers to blog with their st…"

Christine Southard replied Nov 2, 2007 to Blogging with Students with Limited Skills

3 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Christine Southard

"We're so happy you're here Paula! What technologies are you using with your students…"

Christine Southard replied Nov 2, 2007 to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education - Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Hi Harold, What technologies do you have access to at your high school?"

Christine Southard replied Nov 2, 2007 to The Inclusion Revolution - Technology in Special Education - Introduce Yourself

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Great to hear from you Jim. This new Mozilla tool sounds exciting. I think there are…"

27 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Ericka Lee

"Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful resource Colleen! My current student teach…"

Christine Southard replied Sep 30, 2007 to Smart Board/Interactive White Boards

6 Oct 1, 2007
Reply by Colleen McLain

"Check out these sites: Designing Web Pages for Dyslexic Readers LD Web a website a…"

Christine Southard replied Jul 18, 2007 to Differentiating Your Website

3 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

"Wow! Thanks so much for sharing all of these wonderful resources! I didn't know that…"

Christine Southard replied Jul 7, 2007 to Free Technology Toolkit for UDL in All Classrooms - Spread the Word!

2 Nov 11, 2007
Reply by Lynn Marentette

"Last year, I differentiated my website by providing passworded individual pages for…"

Christine Southard replied Jun 30, 2007 to Differentiating Your Website

3 Aug 1, 2007
Reply by SusanTsairi

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service