All Discussions Tagged 'pbl' (17)

← Back to PBL ~ Better with Practice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project Assessment Alternatives

I am interested in hearing alternate approaches to assessing projects other than using rubrics. I want to  begin moving away from rubric us…

Started by Jeffrey A. Wardlaw

9 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jim Cottrell

Tools for Project Archives

When your projects come to a close, do you create an archive to capture and reflect on what's been accomplished? And do you share your arch…

Started by Suzie Boss

4 May 14, 2010
Reply by Sue Boudreau

Birds of a Feather at ISTE - Better with Practice, Better Together

Once again we ask group members to help shape an important conversation. I just submitted a Birds of a Feather session to ISTE called PBL-…

Started by Jane Krauss

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Connie Weber

How to Create a Culture of Inquiry

I've experienced and heard other teachers say that it can be hard to spark students' enthusiasm for a project. I think it goes deeper than…

Started by Jane Krauss

20 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Kevin Gant

Creating a Culture of Inquiry ~ See you today!

I can't wait to get the conversation started today! Please join Suzie Boss, guests Anthony Armstrong and Terry Smith, and me in what will c…

Started by Jane Krauss

1 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Suzie Boss

What do you want to discuss or learn?

Let's blow these doors open. Please describe a pbl challenge you've faced or a neat tip you'd like to pass along. http://www.flickr.com/pho

Started by Jane Krauss

6 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Shane Krukowski

How do you model questioning?

Here's a video that shows inquiry unfolding with elementary kids who partner up on a project with natural history museum experts. I like th…

Started by Suzie Boss

2 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Suzie Boss

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service