I can't seem to make a post in the other threads???? So I'll start here. Great to see this group and I've long been a member of Classroom 2.0 and promote technology especially for EFL / ESL teaching.

But I also have a ning for EFL, please join the conversation and lots there about technology. EFL Classroom 2.0 I have a resource site, lots there to keep your classroom very multi media and technologically sound. Especially in the area of games. You'll get lots free and my philosophy is that when it comes to education teachers shouldn't have to pay. Education isn't a budget option but a priority or atleast it should be in our rich society.

Methods to use technology? Please see our EFL Classroom buzka and especially the web 2.0 spot for a full set of links to sound technological applications for ESL . Buzka is a great way to share links and is way beyond delicious in my mind.

Lots of discussions on technology on the site and especially read Susan's and Alicia's blogs (they are teachers in Israel and Argentina with stellar blogs about technology and ESL. Lots of applications such as Andrew Fields fine games at both www.contentgenerator.com and www.classtools.net

My fav. application is www.voicethread.com I have a thread about it on EFL Classroom 2.0 It is amazing and a great way for ESL students to share and create conversation. Check it out!

So much more but please join our conversation and I'll be dropping in here too, to share. I teach EFL teachers in Korea. Mostly methodology but I throw a lot of technology at them - especially the foreign English teachers who need a lot of support.

Thanks for listening and hopefully I can post in reply to these threads soon (must be a computer glitch!).

David
www.ddd.batcave.net

Views: 157

Replies to This Discussion

What is your favorite site here? I took a peak at http://www.classtools.net and think my high school ELLs will definitely have some fun with it. I could assign a project of creating a game (after we work with it in class).

Thanks.

Denise

www.ellteacherpros.com

www.teachingsuccesseswithells.blogspot.com

can you tell me What are the challenges of using blogs in EFL writing class?based on your experiance

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service