Michelle TeGrootenhuis's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome, Emily! Good for you to be involved in a summer web 2.0 class. Please feel f…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jun 30, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

"Ah, yes! I googled her name and found this website: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~kgoodm…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jun 20, 2010 to Mirror, Mirror: End of the Year Reflections

7 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

"Marcy, I've heard so many good things about the "Comprehension Toolkit"! For those o…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jun 16, 2010 to Mirror, Mirror: End of the Year Reflections

7 Jun 20, 2010

"Elisa-- THOSE students are good reminders of why we teach! I've heard of Y.Goodman.…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Jun 16, 2010 to Mirror, Mirror: End of the Year Reflections

7 Jun 20, 2010

"Adam, Thanks so much for your review. I read it a while ago, but haven't had TIME to…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied May 15, 2010 to Write Source textbooks?

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Adam Freeman

"I have heard SO much about the Teacher's College workshops. Can you share more info?…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Apr 28, 2010 to Beginner reading

8 May 1, 2010
Reply by John Michael Tracy

"Okay, so I'm not real impressed with the ease of using a wiki, nor the mandatory adv…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Apr 2, 2010 to Sharing units...

4 Apr 2, 2010

"Thanks so much, Nancy! Would LOVE a copy of your reading list. You can post it yours…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Apr 2, 2010 to Sharing units...

4 Apr 2, 2010

"Books, books, and more books! Bad news: I've paid for 90% of my 2,000+title library…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Mar 15, 2010 to Most Valuable Teaching Tool?

1 Mar 15, 2010

"Welcome to all of our new members! I apologize for not keeping up with the discussio…"

Michelle TeGrootenhuis replied Mar 12, 2010 to Introductions

110 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Lisa Hazen

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service