Dennis O'Connor's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the great list! Have you tried Flowgram? http://www.flowgram.com/ This…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Nov 25, 2008 to Your Nominations for the Top 10 E-Learning Tools

36 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Iris Antongiorgi

"Fran, We've found that this kind of problem is almost always solved by updating the…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Nov 25, 2008 to Website Investigator: An Introduction to Information Forensics

2 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"New Challenge added: Try the Butterfly Challenge! Den"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 6, 2008 to Beta Testers Needed! Information Fluency: It's Elementary!

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"Thanks Nathan! Getting feedback from 'fresh eyes' means a lot to us. Watch this sp…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 3, 2008 to Beta Testers Needed! Information Fluency: It's Elementary!

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"Thanks for the feedback Fran. We'll work on the text size. Since this is a flash app…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 3, 2008 to Beta Testers Needed! Information Fluency: It's Elementary!

5 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"I've just updated my blog! I've been tracing and posting any e-learning jobs I come…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Oct 3, 2008 to Finding E-Learning and Distance Education Jobs

19 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Vicky Phillips

"Les, I watched the video. You give a nice overview of your training platform. (I did…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Aug 5, 2008 to Web 2.0 and the virtual classroom...

3 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"Mac, once you get started the network aspect really takes over. Still you have to ge…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Jul 6, 2008 to Finding E-Learning and Distance Education Jobs

19 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Vicky Phillips

"Julia, thanks for sharing your del.icio.us links. It's great fun to cruise through y…"

Dennis O'Connor replied May 18, 2008 to Let's build our del.icio.us network?

4 May 18, 2008
Reply by Dennis O'Connor

"Alicia, you can take a look at the recently concluded class (which is open for guest…"

Dennis O'Connor replied Apr 24, 2008 to Powersearching in a Web 2.0 World

3 Apr 24, 2008
Reply by Alicia Mundt

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service