All Discussions Tagged 'school' (7)

← Back to Distance Collaborations
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7th Grade Class "We The People" Congressional Hearing Collaboration

We are a 7th grade class studying the Constitution. There is a fantastic program sponsored by the Center for Civic Education that involves…

Started by Brian Mannix

1 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Aaron Maurer

Project: Global Inform-Peace Education & Technology

I've been getting a lot of questions about PGI, and what the actual project details. You can always go to our website (http://project-infor…

Started by AJ Juliani

0 Aug 26, 2010

Sir Gawain and Hamlet: Handling the Unexpected (or... what to do when your world throws you for a loop)

I am looking for collaborator(s) who will be reading either or both of these works and who are willing to engage in discussion(s) with my s…

Started by nancy boyle

0 Jan 4, 2010

Middle School English students wanted

I have 6 classes of 7th grade writers who have written stories to share with all who will read and comment. They are being mentored by some…

Started by David James

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Paul Bogush

Middle School Science Collaborators wanted

Greetings, Science in the middle school and everyday is a little zany so I looking for anyone who would like to join in the learning (fun).…

Started by Rick Biche

5 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Rick Biche

Blogging Buddies Wanted

My kids are interested in reading and commenting on other class blogs and was wondering if anyone would want to be our blogging buddies. A…

Started by Paul Bogush

0 Sep 26, 2007

Looking for Middle School Skype Casters

My students meet every Tuesday 3:30-4:45 EDT They are looking for other schools to join them in Skype discussions that we record and post o…

Started by Madeline (Slovenz) Brownstone

6 May 20, 2007
Reply by kherron

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service