Hi everyone, this is the time of year when all the prognosticators come out of the woodwork. Do you have some predictions for eLearning in 2009? What will become the trends in eLearning and eLearning Software?

Tags: 2009, elearning, for, prediction

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi SunnyY,

I read some predictions these days. And I foundJane's predictions for Top Tools in 2009. Some of them are very useful elearning tools for elearning 2009.

Such as SlideRocket is a good service to make stunning presentations, manage a library of related slides and assets, share them securely online.

WiZiQ is a place where you can teach and learn using an easy-to-use virtual classroom.

BTW, Wondershare PPT2Flash would be a good Flash authoring tool to create high-impact Flash presentations and eLearning courses from PowerPoint with rich media, quizzes and simulations. Also, there are many good Flash authoring tools for elearning, such as Articulate presenter.
Hello Wlliam Peterson,

Thanks for your quick response. SlideRoket is really great, I think WiZiQ and PPT2Flash will also be perferct for elearning.
In2009, Elearn Magazine rounded up a whopping 31 experts, who run the gamut from academic instructors to designers to bloggers. Here are their points about e-learning's near future. You could click to learn more:
http://www.elearnmag.org/subpage.cfm?section=articles&article=72-1

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service