Does anyone have experience of using the VoiceThread pro account? What are the advantages compared to using the free version? How does it work creating students accounts? Do they get a username and password from me? 

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is the Class subscription I am thinking of getting. I have been using the free educator VT quite a lot. I like the idea of Class subcription as it would like to make it easier for my students to use VT. Up until now they have created their own accounts and then there is a limit of three VoiceThreads.
The class subscription is great if you are going to use multiple VoiceThreads in your curriculum. You get to set up the student usernames/passwords. You have a lot more control of who can view or edit the VoiceThreads. You can create groups which makes it easy to sort through the VoiceThread projects. I highly recommend it.
Thank you Colette! As a matter of fact I just assigned for the class subscription and I feel really pleased. I have created accounts for two of my classes and I have created an assignment for them to complete next week.

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service