Where did the day go? I moved form one 1/2 hr session to the next and then it was 3:30PM. Great resources and presenters...truly leading edge people in the field of education.

I shared our one little drop in the bucket at www.groups4schools.com. 4 years as an educator and beyond I believed we needed more collaboration with less collaboration software (sorry for those who disagree). I couldn't find it so we built it in partnership. Hope all those interested in virtual communities with robust resources will take a peek and utilize for their own educational uses. 

I will appreciate you comments and feedback on our resources. If we got it right tell us..If we got it wrong tell us as well, we need to get it right to help learning in this (well into) the 21st Century.

Regards

Keith

@groups4schools

www.groups4schools.com

Tags: 2.0, collaboration, eLearning, learning, online, schools, virtual, web

Views: 94

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Toni

Yes free, trying to provide a service to fellow educators. Just go to the portal and click on Community Support, send me a note and I'll send you the access password to join...

Cheers..

Keith

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service