Looking for an art class to Skype with demonstrating basic art skills to enrich my GT curriculum currently focused on Leonardo da Vinci.  My email is:  whitney_allen74826@yahoo.com.  Please contact me ASAP. 

Tags: Skype, and, art, collaboration, gifted, talented

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This will not work for this problem, however take a look at ahaafoundation.org and let me know if you can use the information or would like to collaborate. What age group do you teach?
Katherine,
I have a 4-6th grade GT class that would love to Skype with an artist. I received your earlier email, but was extremely busy last week. As a result, I've just now had a moment to glance over your referenced website. I like your references to Bloom's, Gardner's Multiple Intelligence, etc... I'm interested in one 30 minute session where the students might be introduced to an art basic. I don't have any funding to pay for a session. I, myself, am not schooled in any art concepts or theories. Pardon my lack of knowledge. We are studying Leonardo da Vinci presently. We watched a clip on YouTube the other day about chiaroscuro. Maybe this will give you enough information to base your decision on. Look forward to hearing back from you.
Wendy, I know this is a bit late. I just returned from the 5th world congress in Istanbul.
Did you manage to look at ahaafoundation.org I know the information there starts with Prehistoric art and I think a lot can be done to teach art basics if the students do something when they have finished a micro lesson.

my new email is kbolman@me.com
Katherine,
Haven't looked at the ahaa foundation. Will do so in a day or two. Would still like to collaborate if you're available. Please keep us in mind. Whitney Allen
Whitney, the world of information is changing so fast that we need to talk with each other. Take a look at the site. I am interested in collaboration.
after you are in ahaafoundation.org and click on Meet Katherine and you will find out a lot about me.
Home phone 808 941-4242 and I live in Honolulu so there is a time difference.
My gmail has been hacked. My new email if kbolman@me.com

Call or write or skype when you have time.
Whitney, take a look at ahaafoundation.org and let me know your ideas about collaboration. Use bolmanedd@hotmail as I check it regularly.

Whitney, I am an artist as well as a web developer and teacher. I use skype to teach in Pakistan. Do you still need an artist to talk with your students next semester?

kbolman@me.com

Skype Katherine

Attachments:

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service