I'm back!

India is an incredible place to travel to. Several years ago, my wife and I spent a month travelling through the well-beaten path of Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan. The Mughal architecture is astounding, the sheer rhythm of life on the streets is almost overwhelming, and the food is, quite simply, glorious. While it's not an easy place to travel, it is certainly one of the most memorable places you could ever visit.

Yum

So it was with considerable excitement that we welcomed St Mark's School in New Delhi to our Global Writers' Club, bringing the total number of countries represented to five. While it is lovely having schools from places like the US, Australia and New Zealand, there is something to be said for having schools from the two most populous countries on earth, China and India.

We are still looking for schools from anywhere in the world to join us. If you would like to give your students the opportunity to share their writing with students from around the world, please feel free to sign up.

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Its really great to have such information from you. I also enjoys outstanding Indian culture and the most delicious food.

Keep update your experience with us.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service