I have a number of Google Wave invitations to give out--if you are interested, please let me know. There are several Classroom 2.0 members already using Wave.

Tags: 2.0, Google, Wave, Web, invitations

Views: 708

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much, Thomas!
Added you today--have fun!
I would love to try Google Wave! I've seen presentations on it and think it would be a tremendous tool for sharing integrated technology lesson plans with my classroom teachers. If you still have an invite available, I would really appreciate it. Thank You!
An invite is on the way to you, Mariesse. Look me up when you get on to the wave --- EGSnyder@Googlewave.com
I am very interested in getting started with Google Wave. I am a technology leader in my school district and I am very anxious to get started to see where Google Wave is leading education. I have been working with my staff to develop our own Professional Learning Network and I am very curious to explore the possibilities of using Google Wave to potentially extend and enhance this project. I really appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Thank you so much-

Charles Duarte
duarteteach@gmail.com
You're in luck, I had one more to give out! You should be receiving your invite soon! Good Luck!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Will I receive it via email?
Yes--it should arrive through your e-mail. It can take up to a week, but several people have reported getting it within a day or two.
I just received it. Thanks again!
Good news. I now have 28 invites available. Google gave me another bunch.

If you'd like an invite, send me your email address.

Eric Snyder

On Google wave, I am...
EGSnyder@googlewave.com
======================
If you have any still available, I'd love an invite:

ouikayak@sbcglobal.net

thanks!
On the way, Lori! See you on the wave.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service