Hi Classroom 2.0'rs!
ASCD is introducing a new line of "Whole Child" e-books, and the first one, called, Engaging the Whole Child, is available as a free download for a limited time. (April 15 - May 6, 2009)

Link to e-book. This is a link to the ASCD store, but for this time period, the price is zero.

This is a 367 page collection of articles from the pages of Educational Leadership magazine, which is one of my favorite magazines for education.

Better yet, I was very pleased to find out that my article, Working with Tech Savvy Kids was selected for inclusion in this ebook - so be sure to find that one!

Download while it's free!

Tags: ASCD, articles, engage, engagement, engaging, free, resources, student, technology

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is an amazing resource for educators and administrators! I hope that people can read this book and take what they say to heart. Any comments would be welcome on how to present this appropriately to administrators, especially since I am a first year teacher who would like to help create change, not conflict.

thanks to all for their time

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service