Have you ever heard of the “Fred Factor”?  Recently one of our customers said to us, “Not sure if you’ve ever read the book ‘The Fred Factor’ but you’re definitely a ‘Fred’ and that makes all the difference.”  

This customer, from the FL area, had a problem organizing their student data into one test administration. During the scanning process, student results ended up scattered across multiple test administrations.  This was obviously a pressing issue for this customer and needed to be resolved right away.  This person called our office and was greeted by one of our passionate customer service representatives, who immediately began to understand the series of events that lead up to this issue.  As with each customer, this representative prioritized the concern and notified the appropriate dataMetrics expert.  This team member carefully and efficiently combined the student data into one administration as requested and the customer was off and running.  During the course of the final resolution, the customer said to our representative, “Not sure if you’ve ever read the book ‘The Fred Factor’ but you’re definitely a ‘Fred’ and that makes all the difference.”  We weren’t sure at first what this meant, but went ahead and looked it up.  

Come to find out, the “Four Principles of Fred” have been part of our cornerstone for over 15 years.  They are:

Everyone Makes A Difference.
The only question at the end of the day is "What kind of difference did you make?"

Everything Is Built On Relationships.
To paraphrase Kurt Vonnegut, it is the humanness that makes a business great, not the "businessness." 

You Must Continually Create Value For Others, And It Doesn't Have To Cost A Penny.
You can replace money with imagination. The object is to out think your competition rather than to outspend them. 

You Can Reinvent Yourself Regularly. 
No matter what job you hold, what industry you work in or where you live in the world, you wake up every morning with a blank slate, and you can make your business and your life anything you choose.

We want to thank you, all of our customers, for your support.  Please know that YOU are our priority.  At dataMetrics we take pride in our service.  As always, if you ever need assistance, please contact me or my team.  Really. 

-Naomi, President and Owner
dataMetrics Software

help@testwiz.com 

For more information on “The Fred Factor”  http://www.fredfactor.com/befred/default.aspx

Tags: DIBELS, DRA, assessment, datametrics, edtech, education, intervention, response, rti, rttt, More…sped, testing, testwiz, to

Views: 100

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have used "The Fred Factor," "Raving Fans," "Fish! (the video)," and several other books with my tech staff to stress customer service.

Here are links to some information about what we do with them.
http://linkbun.ch/u786

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service