http://educon20.wikispaces.com

How do we create more forward-looking institutions?

How do we combine progressive pedagogy with 21st Century Tools?

And how do we prepare students for a world that we cannot predict?

EduCon 2.0 is a School 2.0 conference. It is an educational innovation conference where teachers, students and administrators can to come together, both in person and virtually, to discuss the future of schools. Add your voice!

EduCon 2.0:
January 25-27, 2008
Science Leadership Academy
55 N. 22nd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19103

For More Information:
Chris Lehmann -- chris@practicaltheory.org

Schedule:
Friday -- Tour Science Leadership Academy
Saturday -- Keynote -- Al Bichner, Deputy CAO, School District of Philadelphia and Sessions

Sunday -- Debate and Sessions

$50 before Jan. 18th. $60 @ door

Views: 97

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Let me just add my voice of support and encouragement for this event. Meeting Chris and his team at Science Leadership Academy would be worth the time there alone. I'm personally trying hard to fit it into my schedule around other commitments I have.
Steve,

Thanks for the support. I've got to say that this has quickly become about much more than Science Leadership Academy too. The range of presentations has just blown me away. I'm so excited to bring all these folks to SLA -- it's going to be an amazing weekend!
Hi,

That sounds fantastic. I wish I could get there myself but that is impossible.

Enjoy!!!
I am so excited about this conference! There are so many people in my educational network who are going to be there. I can't wait to meet everyone face to face. I know we are going to have some amazing conversations!

Steve, I really hope you can be there.
Oh how I wish I could get to one of these conferences! I would thoroughly enjoy being able to meet and discuss with so many of the people in my network. Maybe next year! There will be a next year? Chris, next year?
I hope so... let me get through THIS year first. :)
On January 25, myself, along with five other administrators will fly to Philadephia for the Educon Conference. Convincing these administrators to attend was not particularly difficult...I applaud my district for it's huge leap of faith when told it's a "not-to-miss" opportunity. I imagine it will be a steep, steep learning curve for all of us, as we will be part of conversations we've never had before. The effects of attending will undoubtedly reverberate throughout our district long after we return to Cincinnati. Thanks, Chris, for providing us with the opportunity to engage in these conversations.
Hey Chris--I am so looking forward to this too. Am I nuts for traveling alone on the winter time from my balmy winter in the south to attend--with one layover in Boston on the way home? I hope not. I am excited too that I will meet face to face w/ many in my network for the first time.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service