Does anyone know of any masters degrees in educational technology (instructional technology or related field) that can be earned online from reputable schools?

I know of Texas Tech and Pepperdine University. Do you know of any others?

Tags: degrees, educational, instructional, masters, technology

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mathew,

I completed my M.Ed in Educational Technology through Northern Arizona University in December of 2003. It was completely online and a wonderful program. I know that they are currently undergoing a restructuring process to bring their course in line with the NCATE/ISTE Instructional Technologist Endorsement. The title is probably not right, but I think it's a a great move on their part to know that graduates will have a national endorsement upon completion.

Good luck in your search!
I am currently attending Walden University. My PhD program is in Educational Technology. It is a great online school. Check them out. I did my masters with Lesley University in Educational Technology. It had a great experience with them too.
Hello Carline,

I am planning to apply to Walden U for MS in Instructional Design and Technology. My research found your review - thanks!
Wow, I am impressed with you working on your PhD in Ed. Tech. I have looked at it but when I finished my IT master's at Walden I am probably going to do another masters with them in Curriculum and then maybe look at the Ed.D degree. I am an older student (58) and honestly don't think I want to spend the time on my PhD at this time. :0

I am having a great experience with Walden also.
Mathew,

I am currently starting my EDS in instructional technology. My school also offers a M. Ed.

Valdosta State University has a very school of education. I have done a number of certifications online, through state-schools. For one, they are indeed reputable, and two they are generally half the price of the ever popular online universities.

Hope this helps,
- Troy
University of Houston Clear Lake offers an online instructional masters degree. I am enrolled for this fall.
Walden University...www.waldenu.edu has a great program in Integrating Technology into the Curriculum. The program is excellent and well run. That's where I got mine.

Dave
So, tell us Matthew, which did you pick?

This is like a series that stops with a cliffhanger for the summer break (although it's been since 11/07 on this one).
I am currently in my first semester of an online Master of Educational Technology from the University of British Col.... UBC is one of the best schools in Canada, and ranks up there with the major universities of the world.

Check it out!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service