I'd like to introduce a new book I've written with coauthor Suzie Boss called Reinventing Project-Based Learning: Your Field Guide to Real-World Projects in the Digital Age. Our book takes you on an adventure into today's project-based learning, where technologies fundamentally change the teaching and learning enterprise. Reinventing serves as a guide through the instructional design process for tech-rich pbl, and gives a voice to adventurous "scouts", innovative teachers from around the world who show us how to take advantage of the essential learning functions of emerging and tried-but-true technologies to transform the teaching and learning experience.

To learn more about the book and join the conversation about pbl in the digital age at our blog: Reinventing Project-Based Learning.

Thank you, Steve Hargadon, for approving this post.

Tags: book, edtech, pbl

Views: 172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've started reading your book and blogging about it on my blog. I just finished chapter 2 and I found that it challenged my ideas of a PLC. My school district started the PLC approach a few years ago and have built in early outs each week so teachers can collaborate. Unfortunately, I had limited my idea of a PLC to the teachers that are around me on a daily basis. After reading Chapter 2, I realized that a PLC doesn't have to be limited to my district or even neighboring districts. Thanks for helping me grow and challenging my current preceptions.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the book.
Congrats, Jane! That's awesome. I'm ordering my copy now!

Jeremy Davis
www.ChimeInOnline.com

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service