Today, the first four sessions of the K12 Online Conference were posted, kicking off two weeks of great presentations by teachers around the world.

If you haven't had a chance to check out today's presentations, they include a great keynote by Clarence Fisher about what Classroom 2.0 looks like.
He has some great insights into change and what it means for our classrooms.
Highly recommended!

I'm still working my way through the other presentations, but the great thing is, they'll stay online until we all have time to view them.

Four new presentations will be posted tomorrow! If you don't know about this conference, check out k12onlineconference.org for the schedule--there is even a newbies page!

Tags: k12online07, k12online2007

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why not add a link to the conference site/presentations? A bit of looking around and this seems to be k12onlineconference.org
And here is the link to all of the presenters and the schedule:

http://k12onlineconference.org/docs/k12online2007schedule.html

Kevin

PS -- This is a bit self-centered, since I am one of the presenters with a workshop on collaboration to be released on Monday (The Collaborative ABC Movie Project). Hope to "see" you there.
Next sessions are up and running. Check them out.
k12onlineconference.org
Sorry that I forgot to post the link!

Also, if you are a newbie to the conference, there is a help desk button at the top of the site, and a newbies link as well.

I've watched several sessions and they have all been really excellent!

and yes, the main link is k12onlineconference.org, and if you click on schedule, as the presentations are posted, the links are provided.

Don't forget too, there are live events as well!

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service