Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 22813

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello, Joana Bella here from the Philippines. I am a new teacher. I'm completing my masters in special education so I can teach special children.

This is great! It is a field that lacks teachers.

Hey you all, I'm Joséphine from Brussels, Belgium. Young business graduate and now have joined an EdTech company called Wooclap. Looking for ways to solve teachers' challenges in classrooms hand in hand with pedagogical engineers. I'm glad to be hear and discuss ways to revolutionise education for the good of students as well as teachers! 

Hi!  Kristen Canady - elementary teacher now elementary librarian / technology integrator from Lancaster, PA.    Very excited to be part of this group!!  

Hi everyone!

I am an experienced freelance English tutor with over 9 years experience, enjoying my teaching and latest venture into podcasting. I interview some of the best IELTS professionals then offer simple exercises to implement that can help with my studies.

Shared my joy of joining this forum on my Twitter: https://twitter.com/IELTSPodcast

Looking forward to learning more from my fellow teachers.

Ben

Hello! My name is Katie Busen and I am currently a kindergarten teacher in O'Fallon, MO. This is my 7th year teaching, and I just started my Master's in Integrated School Library and Media Technology from Lindenwood University. I've joined to share ideas and experiences with STEM integration in the classroom and in the library.

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service