Please introduce yourself, let us know a little bit about you, and where you are from.

Tags: introduce

Views: 25868

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You came to the right place, let us know if you need any help being "led" to appropriate resources. N.
I am currently working at the MathScience Innovation Center in Richmond, VA delivering courses and professional development through Moodle and Elluminate Live...math, science and technology. Completed a Masters in Instructional Technology through Virginia Tech three years ago. Really enjoyed the opportunity for fellowship and learning at NECC this summer!
Welcome to Classroom 2.0. I'm sure you'll find information of interest to you here. Feel free to start a discussion and I'm sure you'll have others join in. N.
Hello all,
I am Bruce Mullen, I teach Middle School Physical Science In Connecticut, USA. I received my teaching certification 5 years ago in math and science both 7-12 as a mid-career shift.

My undergraduate work and former profession (prior to becoming a teacher) was in manufacturing as a mechanical engineer.

In any spare time I can find I enjoy farming and I tutor high school students in the advanced math and physical science courses. I would like to move this tutoring work to an on-line environment but as yet I do not know how.

I was introduced to Classroom2.0 through classmates in an online Education Technology graduate program through the University of Connecticut which I hope to complete at the close of this fall term. At this point I know little about Classroom2.0 and less what I can do with it. Looking forward to an awesome new online experience!!!

Bruce
This is a great environment to learn about technology in the classroom. The discussions range from the riduculous to the sublime, from discussion of a specific web tool to how to set up networks. There is something for everybody. If you have a specific interest like blogging, wikis or distance learning do a search by topic and you will find archived discussions that have taken place over the last 18 months. If you can't find your answer then you can post a "discussion" in the forum. The "Start Discussion" button is at the bottom of the forum. Feel free to comment on other discussion or post a new discussion. N.
Great! Thanks for the tips.

Bruce
Hi everyone. I'm Rhonda Berger. I am in training at Miami Dade College and very interested in Web 2.0 technologies for supporting instruction. I also teach an Educational Technology class and use blogs, wikis and a little bit of Second Life to support this class.
Welcome to Classroom 20, I'm sure you'll find some helpful information here. N.
Hello all! My name is Mark Fuson and I am a secondary English teacher in Indiana. I have a 1:1 classroom where I have utilized webquests, course management programs (Moodle), and various student projects utilizing technology. I am starting to use wiki, RSS feeds, and blogs and am looking for great ideas and some emotional support!;)
You find great ideas and support here, welcome aboard.
My name is Dale Ferrario. I am married, the father of two high school boys, a long time employee of Sun Microsystems, and I recently started a non profit called FreshBrain.

FreshBrain is focused on enhancing the education and development of our youth in the areas of business and technology by providing hands-on real world experience.

Please check out our site at freshbrain.org.
41 year, ICT-coordinator, a background in school - first as the "IT-guy" and thenmore and more involved in multimediaprojects,

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service