All Discussions Tagged 'youtube' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

Hi, I'm a math teacher in Florence, Italy, Middle School. For the second time I've been using Sketchup with 13-year-old students to introd…

Started by guzman

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

Social media as a teaching tool: 9 cool examples

Here are nine cool examples of professors integrating social media into their schools. How are you using social media? http://bit.ly/phQdSF

Started by Diana Hansen

1 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Amanda Krolikowski

Sketchup Animation and Math

I'm an italian math teacher. I'm using Sketchup in middle school too. We made the following video: Well, this was my first post, .... Se…

Started by guzman

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Patrick Kutkey

Safesharetv ; The educative way to use youtube videos in your class

Using youtube videos with our students can  sometimes yield destructive results . Youtube videos have a lot of distractive features all aro…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 16, 2011

Acceptable Use Policy for YouTube

Hello all!  Today, I'm officially coming out of the Classroom 2.0 back-channeling closet and making my first discussion post public!  Why…

Started by Jeffrey Riel

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Evaggelos

Leveraging YouTube for Science, Social Studies and other subjects

Here's a great article that lists some fantastic links to YouTube videos that can be used by teachers and parents to help make history and…

Started by Shuchi Grover

14 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Help please! Video screen capture to youtube.

Hi, I thoguht I'd make a wee instructional screen capture video for my class and put it on youtube for them to access. I downloaded the jin…

Started by Rebecca Ronald

16 May 17, 2010
Reply by Wendy Melnick

YouTube's Safety Controls - Are they Useful in a Classroom?

For the teachers out there that use YouTube in the classroom, you might want to check out their new safety features. YouTube's new safety m…

Started by Kiwi Commons

1 May 7, 2010
Reply by meL

Using YouTube videos in Classroom

I would like to show YouTube videos in my classroom but YouTube is blocked at my school. I've tried copying the code into my wiki but it st…

Started by Jennifer Anderson

37 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Stephen Brocks

U.S. Department of Education Launches YouTube Video Contest - Cash Prizes

Tomrrow, the U.S. Department of Education will launch the "I Am What I Learn" video contest. Students 13 and older are encourage to create…

Started by Jack Olmsted

1 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service