All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need Help Finding Location For Publishing Iraq Bibliotherapy Piece

We have a gifted sixth grader who has a father stationed in Iraq. She has been working on a variety of writing pieces to help deal with her…

Started by Jackie Rygg

0 May 2, 2008

Space: The Online Multimedia Student Journal

If you are interested in thinking about how Web 2.0 can become a publishing platform for students exploring multimedia, writing, photogra…

Started by Kevin H.

1 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Kevin H.

Call for submissions at TeachEng.Us

If anyone is interested in posting to my blog, TeachEng.Us, it would be great. I am trying to create a lifehaceker for teachers. I have a p…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 20, 2008

Call for submissions at TeachEng.us

We are up to 4 authors at this point. If you have some great ideas you would like to share, contribute to this lifehacker for teachers: TEA…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 17, 2008

TeachEng.Us has a post each day. Would love to have more contributors!

Please visit my new blog at teachENG.us. I focus on a variety of topics ranging from writing to technology. I would love to have other teac…

Started by Ben Davis

0 Feb 10, 2008

Getting that Authentic Audience for student blogs

One of the teachers I work with is working on her Master's in Literacy. She is using our district Student Community to have her students su…

Started by Arlene Anderson

0 Jan 28, 2008

Voice Feedback for students

One of my biggest struggles is giving students regular feedback on their writing. I am able to look at their writing on a fairly regular ba…

Started by Matt Kish

14 Nov 30, 2007
Reply by ddeubel

iTunes U and "The End of the Essay"

The campus that never sleeps. That's a tag line that Apple uses for iTunes U a free service that gives higher education institutions a way…

Started by Ken Ronkowitz

6 Sep 30, 2007
Reply by Ken Ronkowitz

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service