All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Podcast co-host???

Hi everyone. This is a shot in the dark....but I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a podcast with me. A little background... I want to s…

Started by Bobby

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Podcast episode featuring the music album I made with my second graders.

Hi! Please....if you have some time over the next few weeks, check out the album I made with my second graders on my podcast "The Teacher's…

Started by Bobby

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Peggy Sheehy

Idea for writing teachers

I stumbled upon an interesting website, unphotographable.com, today and I realized that students of any age can practice the same idea as a…

Started by Chris

8 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Eve Heaton

Interactive Lesson - Essay Editing

Our Language Arts teacher is on a technology roll. So here I am, as the school technology integration coordinator, asking if some of you ha…

Started by Lauriene Tschang

5 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Eric

Favorite Poem Project: Looking for Participants

For my online African American Lit class, I am building a wiki site for my students to collaborate and create a Favorite Poem site much in…

Started by Mary Hricko

0 Jan 11, 2009

Math & Literacy--Connections that Help Kids

How can math educators and literacy educators pool their knowledge and experience on student learning in their field to elevate student ach…

Started by Carolyn Greenberg

17 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Greenberg

WIKI and BLOGS

Research indicates that writing in the target language increases comprehension and fluency. As such, I am looking for ways to have my stude…

Started by Fred Ravan

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

Blogs and the Writing Process

I am going to have each of my eighth grade Language Arts students maintain a blog this year, and I keep grappling with the same questions.…

Started by Debra Baker

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by Nicole Welding

Who has used the RealEbook/writer website?

This site looks promising: http://signature.realelibrary.com/index.php/library/ Download free software, have kids create books and they'll…

Started by Michelle TeGrootenhuis

0 Jul 12, 2008

Writers Needed at TeachEng.us (lifehacker for teachers)

As I have mentioned before, I would welcome anyone who might be interested in contributing ideas about writing in the classroom to TeachEng…

Started by Ben Davis

2 May 12, 2008
Reply by Ben Davis

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service