All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Collaborative Story Project

Looking for classes (grade 2 or ages 7-9) to participate in writing a progressive story. It will be done through shared writing and the sto…

Started by Karen Ditzler

3 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Marek Bennett

Why Kids Can't Write

Johnny has had some good writing instruction. He can recite the steps of The Writing Process from the posters he has seen in every classroo…

Started by Mark Pennington

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Another Idea for Writing Teachers

I stumbled upon another website that gave me an idea for my middle school English class - Newspaper Blackout Poems Basically, the blog wri…

Started by Chris

1 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Song

Teaching creative writing - need help

I'm new to ning and want to start using it in my college creative writing classes. I've been searching on here but haven't found much info…

Started by Song

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Joe Fatheree

Develop writing skills in MFL

Hello, My name is Carlos and I am new to this community. Over the past two years I have been studying towards a MA in Education and ICT, w…

Started by Carlos Cazorla

3 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Julie Baird

Can I Have a Word?

Even though many teachers can't find the time to teach creative writing, this site looks like it might inspire.

Started by Nancy Bosch

3 May 20, 2009
Reply by Nancy Bosch

3-point plan for 21st Century writing skill

The Colorado Department of Education has released the draft of our new standards but they seem wholly constrained to 20th Century skills. I…

Started by Dan Maas

0 May 9, 2009

Success with www.bubbl.us

In order to encourage my students to brainstorm for their research paper projects, I decided to use BUBBLE.US to have them create and colla…

Started by Ben Davis

30 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jenny Clay

Tablet writing program

I am looking for a software program that allows you to write on your computer. I have a Wacom tablet. I want something that I can write and…

Started by David Kampmann

4 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bruce Cohen

Teaching Writing with Web 2.0 Media

I'm working on a doctorate in education, and my research focuses on potential uses of digital communication media (online discussions, blog…

Started by Marielle Palombo

72 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Melinda Pongrey

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service