All Discussions Tagged 'writing' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PlagTracker: A free plagiarism detector

Although we all react differently when forced to deal with plagiarism, most of us would agree that we both dread and revile the sight of it…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 26, 2013

Thesis Builder: An app to help your students with their thesis statements

In our daily quest for teaching resources we can pass along to you, we came across a website called Thesis Builder. Essentially it allow…

Started by Karen Cameron

0 Mar 11, 2013

Writing Abstracts

Writing can be a good experience. Find a topic you are familiar with. Jot ideas down on paper at random. Make a diagram using your ideas. F…

Started by angela khristin brown

0 Jan 11, 2013

Using Wikis for Academic Writing

I'm using EduQuiki this semester for 1st semester and 7th semester academic writing classes, both for pre-service English language teachers…

Started by Benjamin Stewart

0 Sep 3, 2012

Authentic Voices

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded at http://www.scribd.com/doc/103664517/Kyle-Dunbar-Authentic-Voices. My chapter is…

Started by Kyle Dunbar

0 Aug 23, 2012

Scaffolding Bloom's Taxonomy with VoiceThread

Your name and Title: Vicki Phillips, General Education Coordinator and English Faculty School, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen Col…

Started by Vicki Phillips

4 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Vicki Phillips

Reading and Writing Web 2.0 Texts

Web 2.0 texts are dramatically changing the literacy landscape, incorporating a variety of media, involving high levels of connectivity and…

Started by Marielle Palombo

0 Jul 13, 2012

Digital Writer's Workshop

This Classroom 2.0: The Book chapter can be downloaded by clicking here.     I'm honored (and thrilled) that my submission was selected…

Started by Erin Klein

0 Jul 5, 2012

Using VoiceThreads to Teach College Literature Courses

Your Name and Title: Vicki Phillips   School, Library, or Organization Name: Rasmussen College   Co-Presenter Name(s):   Area of the World…

Started by Vicki Phillips

2 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Vicki Phillips

Connecting students across and beyond schools

Your Name and Title: Robert Sbaglia   School or Organization Name: Castlemaine North Primary School   Co-Presenter Name(s): Simone Uren   A…

Started by Rob Sbaglia

0 Mar 14, 2012

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service