All Discussions Tagged 'worlds' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Designing Art Exhibitions in an Educational Virtual World

Your Name and Title:  June Julian, Ed.D. Graduate Faculty, and Julian Crooks, MA 2011 Art + Design Education, The University of the Arts   …

Started by Julian Crooks

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"I have an avatar: How can she help me with my teaching?"

Your Name and Title:  Sandra Bassendowski, Professor School, Library, or Organization Name:  University of Saskatchewan, Canada Co-Presente…

Started by Sandra Bassendowski

0 Mar 27, 2012

iEducate - The Future of Vocational Education

iEducate is funded by the EU’s Leonardo da Vinci Lifelong Learning Programme and helps vocational educators to connect with a new generatio…

Started by Jana Dobbelstein

0 Jun 15, 2011

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Second Life in Public K-12 Education...Seriously...

OK, I have to admit, my knowledge of Second Life is nominal. I have attend "intro" sessions and know the basic concepts. What I am still ha…

Started by Stu

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kim

Is there a place for Shakespeare in the technology explosion?

Hi my name is Annie and I am a mature undergraduate student in Bath, UK. I and a colleague have been working on a project to put Shakespear…

Started by Anne Curley

2 May 21, 2009
Reply by Anne Curley

A PERFECT STORM FOR VIRTUAL WORLDS IN EDUCATION?

Virtual worlds for education may be finding theirself in the midst of a "perfect storm" - http://www.eschoolnews.com/news/top-news/?i=56330

Started by Rich White

0 Dec 13, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service