All Discussions Tagged 'word' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How can I link to word documents on my blog?

Hi all, I'm using Blogger as the platform for my class blogs this semester and I would like to link to course documents (mostly word docs)…

Started by Bryan Jeffreys

13 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Aya Khal

Aurasma ( Augmented Reality)

I recently heard about using Augmented Reality in an elementary classroom. The presenter spoke about how AR with aurasma could be used to c…

Started by Mrs. Martin

1 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Rand Raynor

Word Prediction software

Many years ago when I was teaching SpEd I worked with Co:writer and loved it.  Now I'm back in SpEd and am trying to get up to date on assi…

Started by Susan Maiers

1 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by Allison Hart

USES OF DOCUMENT CAMERAS.............????

At the beginning of this year, I was supplied with a document camera for my second grade class. In short, I wanted to start this discussion…

Started by Bobby

53 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Aaroni Chris

Mind Mapping - Uses for the Classroom, ADD YOURS!

I'm trying to develop this googledoc on uses for Mindmapping in the classroom. Any suggestions, ideas, way you've used or might use mind ma…

Started by Mary Howard

8 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Denise Stewart

Microsoft Office

I had a conversation with a teacher today about how to teach students the 'basic skills' of the Microsoft suite (Word, PPT, Excel, Access).…

Started by Francine Safdeye

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Lynne Bailey

Technology Literacy

This is going to be my second year teaching. I worked in software for a decade before becoming a teacher so I'm technology literate and hav…

Started by Eric Henry

4 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Mark McBride

Google docs collaboration vs. Word Track Changes

The question: which do you prefer for group editing- Google docs collaboration or Word Track Changes? The reasons to use Google Docs are n…

Started by Rod Milstead

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by John Patota

Writing Word/Story Problems

I am working on a webpage that will provide a 1-2 page "lesson" on each of the arithmetic operations: Add, subtract, multiply, divide. The…

Started by Anne Pemberton

4 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Anne Pemberton

The Great Grammar Debate

It seems to me that the key lines of division within grammar instruction (meaning syntax, word choice, usage, punctuation, and even spellin…

Started by Mark Pennington

0 Oct 26, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service