All Discussions Tagged 'wikis' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help selecting best tool for the job

Hi, I would appreciate some help with the following problem. I am setting up a class webpage. I have decided to use a wiki for the purpose…

Started by Tom Wells

16 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Rebecca

Wikis for Special Area Teachers

I am training elementary special area teachers on Friday in the use of Wikis. Many of the special areas don't use computers or request lapt…

Started by Christine Sklareski

7 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Steve Hargadon

The Best Web 2.0 applications in k-6 with an emphasis on the kinder

I'm a Tech/Curriculum TOSA and I'm looking for the best ideas for k-6 tech integration. This group has tremendous ideas. Can anyone help me…

Started by Erik Johnson

11 Jan 28, 2008
Reply by Kelley Irish

The Advantages\Disadvantages of blogging reasearch paper

Okay, so this is going to be a bit of a long thread starter, but one of the reasons I was turned onto this community by my research advisor…

Started by Lucas Fox

2 Nov 19, 2007
Reply by Lucas Fox

Wikis for Elementary Kids

Our 4-6th grade students have almost finished the ArrrPirate Wiki we started 12 weeks ago. This is the fifth wiki we've done in the last ye…

Started by Nancy Bosch

1 Nov 10, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

Your Web 2.0 Review Series #2: Wiki Software and Services

This is the second in a series of forum posts asking for feedback on the software and services around the different categories of Classroom…

Started by Steve Hargadon

40 Nov 3, 2007
Reply by Richard Smart

anted: collaborating students on international project

If you are blogging with your 12 to 13 year old students I would love to have them look at the students' blogs on our Year 7 class blog at…

Started by jomcleay

2 Oct 4, 2007
Reply by Paul Bogush

Comparative Wiki Analysis

I'll be doing a training on using Wikis in the classroom in early October. I'm most familiar with PBwiki and most of my examples will be fr…

Started by Barry Bakin

2 Sep 26, 2007
Reply by Ed Jones

Workshop Wiki

Hi Everyone - Excuse multiple crosspostings to other groups... I've created a wiki to house materials from workshops I conduct, and my f…

Started by Lucy Gray

11 Aug 29, 2007
Reply by Lucy Gray

Online forums vs. blogs & wikis

In my view, online forums are more effective in learning than blogs & wikis. Moodle has implemented online forums excellently, which I…

Started by M. SESHAGIRI

6 Aug 19, 2007
Reply by M. SESHAGIRI

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service