All Discussions Tagged 'website' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

website - text to speech

Anyone with students that have trouble reading or need help with vocabulary words. This is a coos website that a student can work on alone.…

Started by rauchell mann

0 May 28, 2009

Tutorial & Game: Checking the Accuracy of a Website

Free Online Materials from the 21st Century Information Fluency Project We've just posted a revised version of our Accuracy MicroModule.…

Started by Dennis O'Connor

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Christene Wilson-James

Success with www.bubbl.us

In order to encourage my students to brainstorm for their research paper projects, I decided to use BUBBLE.US to have them create and colla…

Started by Ben Davis

30 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Jenny Clay

I Could Use Some Help

I am doing a discussion on social media for education purposes at our state music educators conference this week and started a site on wetp…

Started by Jill Olson

0 Feb 8, 2009

Website reliability teaching unit

Hello all. I am putting together a teaching unit about information literacy and website reliability. I want to give my 7th graders a critic…

Started by Andrew Robitaille

6 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by greg

Teachers - your wish list - here.

Hello, Do your students always do their homework? Do they do it well? How well does the homework enhance the learning process? I am worki…

Started by Or-Tal Kiriati

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Or-Tal Kiriati

Using Technology to end Poverty

Hi!! A few weeks ago I was reading the great Tech Savvy Educator blog and it mentioned some Click to Donate sites. These are sites where a…

Started by Derwin Kitch

0 Dec 2, 2007

To host or not to host

I'm interested to know what experiences you all have had in trying to integrate the web into your classrooms. Do you have a web page? If yo…

Started by Jared

14 Aug 16, 2007
Reply by Nancy Bosch

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service