All Discussions Tagged 'web' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Posting Students' work to your class page?

My district administrators would like to know what other elementary schools are doing in regards to linking/embedding students' voicethread…

Started by Christine Halstater

3 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Dr. Rita Oates

Connectivism-Connecting Knowledge

Connectivism is a new paradigm states that knowledge is distributed across a network of connections and... knowledge can reside outside the…

Started by Mayra Soto

0 Jan 18, 2011

Challenges/Oppurtunities of Web 2.0 in classrooms.

Hi everyone,   I'm currently writing a paper on web 2.0 in classrooms.    May i ask your opinions, what are the challenges that teachers/st…

Started by Arif Adnan

5 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Caroline Cerveny

How do you keep track of and share web resources?

How do you make sense of what you find on the Web? Do you organize and annotate bookmarks on Delicious? Have you joined a topic-based resou…

Started by Jane Krauss

43 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Colleen Young

Skype??

Looking for someone to Skype our 7-8 year olds this morning, December 17 to celebrate them having read 130,000 minutes this year.  Just tel…

Started by Jeff Horwitz

0 Dec 17, 2010

web 2.0 for Storyboarding

Hello out there. Just wondering whether anyone has used online software for storyboarding especially some that could be shared collaborativ…

Started by Anne Mirtschin

28 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Lea Hansen

Invitation to international collaboration project: Antarctica Expedition 2011

Dear all,I am writing to invite you to join our new integrated humanities project for a group of Grade 6-7 students (age 11-13), "Antarctic…

Started by Sally Wan

0 Dec 2, 2010

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? Teachers will be suspended if they will use social networking sites, most especially Facebook, in instruction and other school-related activities.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS SCHOOL POLICY? I want to hear your comments and opinions.  This is true.  Teachers will be suspended if they will…

Started by Chester R. Cruzado

0 Nov 11, 2010

Lesson Plan for US History

In my Interdisciplinary Studies class, I have to create a lesson plan for the important figures of the Civil War as well as issues that led…

Started by Tamara

0 Nov 3, 2010

Are computers getting in the way of good educational technology?

This is sort of a rant, but despite our forward-thinking staff trying new technology and trying new internet tools, the fact of the matter…

Started by Anthony VonBank

0 Oct 15, 2010

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service