All Discussions Tagged 'volunteer' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Every teacher wants their students to take action that makes a difference to and in the world. But how do we make this happen?

This year, Tosca Killoran, Adam Bourret and I launched a research project to look at how we can enable and empower our students in taking s…

Started by Jeff Hoffart

0 Aug 4, 2013

Travelling to Europe in September and would like to see your schools

Hi everyone,  My name is Vanessa and I completed my primary education course last year. I am a new graduate teacher and have currently work…

Started by vanessa.blode

0 Jul 1, 2011

The Internet and Civic Engagement

Findings from a recent study shows that  students who use the Internet and participate in interest-drive online communities are more likely…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

0 Mar 29, 2011

New Tool - free online scheduler for proctors, parent-teacher conferences, classroom volunteers, PTA, etc.

We've got a new signup tool that makes it super easy to schedule parents and teachers - think Evite, juiced for volunteering. Still fine-tu…

Started by Karen B

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Karen B

Any Teach For America members or alumni in this forum?

I've been following the discussions for a few months, and don't recall seeing participation by any of the Teach for America members who are…

Started by Daniel Bassill

0 Jan 24, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service