All Discussions Tagged 'virtual' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

virtual field trips

I need help!  I want my 5th grade students to create a virtual field trip of some of the different world biomes.  Does anyone know of a goo…

Started by Janine

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Murray

Personal Learning Networks (PLNs) and Classroom2.0

Hi all,After my brief exchange with Harry about PLNs and a great, informative conversation with Steve H, I was hoping some of you might res…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

0 May 24, 2010

iGoogle as a Virtual Planner

I just came across a new feature in iGoogle that allows you to share tabs with others. This has the potential to be very useful if a school…

Started by John Sowash

2 Feb 1, 2010
Reply by John Sowash

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

Personal Learning Environments

Do any of you have experience with Personal Learning Environments (PLEs)? How will course management systems and virtual learning environme…

Started by Michael Thomas

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Ira G. Wilson

Virtual Tour

I have been asked to create a virtual tour of our middle school for our website. I will need to do this with pictures not video. Does anyon…

Started by Rob Hurley

1 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Pierre-Etienne Chausse

Software for Building Virtual Sustainable CIties (Middle School, High School)

Colleagues, My friend Martha and I are looking for a software program / application for building virtual sustainable cities for use with M…

Started by Mike Gwaltney

2 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Mike Gwaltney

Second Life in Public K-12 Education...Seriously...

OK, I have to admit, my knowledge of Second Life is nominal. I have attend "intro" sessions and know the basic concepts. What I am still ha…

Started by Stu

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Kim

action research project, virtual learning

Suggestions would be appreciated. I've been assisting my son in a virtual learning environment (Skype, TeamViewer- webcam) with his online…

Started by Don Robinson

6 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Durff

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service