All Discussions Tagged 'videoconferencing' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Education Collaborative Ning Meeting #1 This Sunday Night

Hello Everyone - We're holding our first online meeting this Sunday (Sept. 16th) at 8PM Chicago time. See the World Clock Meeting planner…

Started by Lucy Gray

1 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Leoirre

Looking to Skype with another English class

May be a long shot, but I'm interested in having my 6th grade Literature class use Skype with another class to discuss readings in our text…

Started by Chris

1 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by John Faig

UPDATE: Looking for a class in every state for a project

MAY 2009 UPDATE: My fourth graders are going to be studying the states soon and will be doing research on one of them. As part of their res…

Started by Chad Lehman

72 May 28, 2009
Reply by Doug Walker

State Project Participants Needed

Last year, our fourth graders used video chat as part of their research for their project on the United States. They are doing it again and…

Started by Chad Lehman

0 May 3, 2009

Need Hellp Setting Up Video Conferencing/Classroom With Moodle Integration

I will need to provide online supervision of teachers in two projects that I'm involved with one in Mexico the other in Singapore - a long…

Started by SusanKG

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Henry Keil

Looking for a 4th grade class (from NE United States) to buddy with

Two sections of our 4th grade are studying the Northeast region of the United States. I am working as liaison and tech support, trying to f…

Started by Kathy Kaldenberg

7 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Kathy Kaldenberg

Video Conferencing

We are in the middle of construction on a new wing of the school. There are plans for a "Multimedia/Communication" Center and I have been a…

Started by Colleen

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Mary Bless

Synchronous videoconferencing possibilities?

Quick question...I am teaching a blended course that is mostly F2F (some online work - e.g., discussions) but one student is 100% "remote"…

Started by John Thompson

2 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by Durff

Anyone tried the buzzword online doc editor?

I just tried out the new online doc editor from Adobe called buzzword. The app itself isn't that cool, google docs and zoho are much better…

Started by Mike

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Joshua Fahler

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service