All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Health Care Case

Who's teaching about the health care reform Supreme Court case? Here's an interactive module I created for C-SPAN Classroom Deliberations.…

Started by Ben Bohmfalk

0 Mar 22, 2012

In need of recommendations for Video Software to use in the classroom

I am a middle school computer teacher and some of my colleagues (Foreigh Language Teachers) have asked if I would work with them on creatin…

Started by Kurt Allen

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Dave Eveland

Reverse Teaching at Middle School in a suburban/urban district

I have experimented with the concept of reverse teaching this semester in my Intro to Robotics class and found to have mixed results so far…

Started by John Garrett

1 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Steve Dickie

Skype in the Classroom

How are you using Skype in your classroom? If you need more ideas, check out these 50 ways to utilize the service with your students. http:…

Started by Elizabeth Crawford

13 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Heather Myers

Should students support or oppose the Occupy movement?

That's this month's question on C-SPAN Classroom Deliberations Students can watch brief videos and read articles (on three different readi…

Started by Ben Bohmfalk

0 Nov 14, 2011

Now in Google Earth: Sketchup for math in Middle School - 2

Hi, I'm a math teacher in Florence, Italy, Middle School. For the second time I've been using Sketchup with 13-year-old students to introd…

Started by guzman

36 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Kurt Meister

Anything out there similar to Brain Pop?

I loved Brain pop . At the MACUL conference I won a lab acces account for a year- then it was over. It is way too expensive to buy for the…

Started by Kelley Irish

9 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by James Voros

9 Web Conferencing Platforms for Education and Collaboration 2.0: What Should Your Organization Use?

By TJ Thomander, Cross-posted from the TechChange Blog Have you ever been in a classroom and had the teacher ask, “If you can hear…

Started by Nicholas Carl Martin

4 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Grace Gorman

Sketchup Animation and Math

I'm an italian math teacher. I'm using Sketchup in middle school too. We made the following video: Well, this was my first post, .... Se…

Started by guzman

1 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Patrick Kutkey

video project in French

Hello, I'm a French teacher and I'm looking for partners for a video project: I'm looking for teachers who would accept to make a video wit…

Started by A.Creuzé

5 May 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Cunningham

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service