All Discussions Tagged 'video' (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Record videos of your screen

I recently downloaded Camtasia Studio to record a "screencast" (video of my computer screen). I can't recommend this software highly enough…

Started by Matt Wiseley

0 Dec 30, 2008

Web video-storage solutions?

What sites do you use to store/backup large video files online? I'm looking for something that's free, user-friendly, and dependable. Thank…

Started by Chris

1 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by Steve Dickie

2-way webinars with video & audio

I want to do a collaborative pro-d session with 2-way, full screen, video & audio so that the other school can see us and we can see th…

Started by suehellman

0 Dec 18, 2008

Christmas eCard (With Video)

Created By PPT to eCard in Family Pack They provide a quiz game to win a free copy of family pack now.

Started by Sabrina Fu

0 Dec 15, 2008

Video and PPT mashup?

Does anyone know of another service such as Zentation that puts together video with timed slides? I don't have anything against Zentation,…

Started by Catherine

4 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Mark Cruthers

Adding Screencast video to a windows movie maker project?

I have just recorded my first video screencast on Jing and want to insert it into a Windows Movie Maker file (between images and flip video…

Started by Britt Gow

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by suehellman

would like to set up a video conf partnership with spanish/french speaking students...how?

Hello all, my name is Casey and I am looking to take vid conf to an educational level. I am wondering if there are resources out there that…

Started by Casey

7 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Conor Bolton

.flv .avi .m4v .mp3...Are you lost in the lingo and file format options?

Being self taught, it is easy to be clueless when people start throwing these terms around. I admit, I know what they are, but am not so su…

Started by Sue Palmer

17 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by lvyingzi

Instructional Technology Graduate Class from NY wants to CONNECT

Hello, I am looking to connect via video conference with another group of people who are in an instructional technology program. We are an…

Started by Bill Brennan

0 Oct 16, 2008

Tall Boat Lady Washington: Ben Saint, Educational Coordinator (Video Interview)

Ben Saint, Lady Washington's Educational Coordinator, explains why he signed on for an 8-month tour of duty. The Voyages of Discovery pr…

Started by Jack Olmsted

0 Sep 19, 2008

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service