All Discussions Tagged 'training' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Book using fast pencil.com

Has anyone else out there used fastpencil? I found it to be an enjoyable collaborative tool!   I just published my first book on fastpencil…

Started by George Grachis

0 Feb 4, 2011

You're Invited: Google Apps for Education Professional Development Series

You are invited to join the December installment of the Google Apps for Education Professional Development series. I will be leading a one…

Started by John Sowash

0 Dec 20, 2010

Free Google Apps Training Resources

Google Apps for Education is quickly becoming a significant force in education. The company recently announced that over 10 million student…

Started by John Sowash

0 Nov 20, 2010

Which Higher Education Staff Are Responsible for First Aid?

Medical emergencies can happen anywhere.  On college campuses, where the constant hustle and bustle of student events, athletics and activi…

Started by Stephanie Johnson

0 Oct 26, 2010

How does Democratic Web 20 clash with Industrial Authoritarian Education

ISTE Just published my paper JCT Journal. Thought it is worth a look and a debate in our Ning. "Colonial Industrial Training vs. Democratic…

Started by Richard Close

0 Jun 22, 2010

How does Democratic Web 20 clash with Industrial Authoritarian Education

ISTE Just published my paper JCT Journal. Thought it is worth a look and a debate in our Ning. "Colonial Industrial Training vs. Democratic…

Started by Richard Close

0 Jun 22, 2010

Add your favorite web 2.0 tools on to this chart

I invite you to add your favorite web 2.0 tools onto this chart. We also welcome your sharing how you use these web tools in your teaching.…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mark Brumley

Need help!!!!

I'm trying to finish up my action research project.  In order for me to complete the ARP I need participants to take a quick 10 question su…

Started by Don Robinson

0 Mar 3, 2010

Looking for teacher training ideas

I am doing a one hour teacher training for HS faculty at one of the schools that I am working at and I am in the process of doing research…

Started by Francine Safdeye

11 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Laura Jarra

TEKTONE Global Technologies Foundation Inc. – Training for Welding and Heavy Equipment Operation.

TEKTONE Global Technologies Foundation Inc. is a technical-vocational institution in Bicol that is the premier training provider of globall…

Started by Jane E. Ives

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Jeremy Todd Dawson

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service