All Discussions Tagged 'touch' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Android use/apps in classroom?

While iPod touches are proliferating in the classroom, is anyone considering using android mobile devices (without phone subscriptions) ?Wh…

Started by Elizabeth Bonsignore

2 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Patricia Schoonover

Ipod Touch, Nook or Kindle?

I need some advice.  I am trying to get a mobile device to use with my special education students in K,1,2 and 4th grades.  I need somethin…

Started by Chris Braaten

12 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Roxanne Clement

Educational Apps for the iPod Touch

I am writing an article on the best free educational apps for the iPod Touch. What are your favorites? Which one do you use the most? Any h…

Started by Jonathan Wylie

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Wylie

Who is using iPod touches in primary classroom?

I see a lot about using iPod touches in secondary and intermediate classrooms, but are there any teachers/schools using them for primary. I…

Started by Katherine Burdick

12 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Darlene Lane

iPhone/iPod & Mobile Platform Mobl21

I recently signed up for a very interesting platform called Mobl21 that allows me to create mobile learning lessons for my students (8th gr…

Started by Jim Paul

9 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ajay Shroff

iPod Touch Simulator or Emulator?

Hello, I was wondering if there is an iPod touch simulator or emulator for mac?  I know that there is one that comes with the iPhone SDK ho…

Started by Matt Perreault

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Matt Perreault

A new kind of SmartBoard: Multi-User, Multi-Touch SMART Table for Education

I heard a rumor that SMART Technologies was planning to develop a SMART Table, and now I know the rumors are true. Below is a link to my bl…

Started by Lynn Marentette

21 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

SImulation Activities designed for Teachers

Hi, would love to start creating simulation activities for different subject areas for teachers to train them using the iPod touch and all…

Started by Megan Iemma

3 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by Megan Iemma

Call for Position Papers: CHI 2010 Workshop on UI Technologies and Educational Pedagogy (Atlanta, April 10)

If you are experimenting with new/emerging technology, you might be interested in participating in the NextGen of HCI and Education worksho…

Started by Lynn Marentette

0 Dec 13, 2009

iPod interactive activity for workshop presentation

Hi, I am presenting at a conference next week on emerging technologies and focusing on using iPod touches. I would love to have an activity…

Started by Megan Iemma

1 May 22, 2009
Reply by George Churchwell

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service