All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Google apps with Elementary

I am trying to gather resources right now for using Google with Elementary students. I want to hear people's stories, AUPs, letters to pare…

Started by McDougleC

6 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Katy Scott

Collaborative vocabulary Tool

Hi everybody! Unfortunately Smart.fm will shut down or, better, it will restart as service with costs for the learning-users (iKnow). Do yo…

Started by Giulia Covezzi

0 Feb 7, 2011

Wiggio : The educative way to communicate and work in groups

Wiggio is one of the best social media application to try into the education field. It is a new aggregator and collaborator tool for both t…

Started by Med Kharbach

6 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Weblist : teachers’ dynamic content sharing site

Weblist is a free web2.0 tool. It allows its users to “ create a list to share with others using a single url. This list can include anythi…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 25, 2011

igoogle in Education

You might be using igoogle in your personal navigation online , but have you ever taught of the educative significance of this service ?…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 12, 2011

Google Docs in Education

Google docs is a free web-based service provided by google for its account holders . As teachers and educators we can do a lot with google…

Started by Med Kharbach

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Med Kharbach

Google buzz

Google buzz is one of the best social networking services provided by google .It amazes me what teachers and educators can really do with t…

Started by Med Kharbach

0 Jan 11, 2011

Add your favorite web 2.0 tools on to this chart

I invite you to add your favorite web 2.0 tools onto this chart. We also welcome your sharing how you use these web tools in your teaching.…

Started by Richard D. Solomon, Ph.D.

3 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Mark Brumley

"The 2.0 Teacher" E-Book

As an avid member of the classroom 2.0 community I would love to get some feedback from members on my e-book "The 2.0 Teacher". The Tapstac…

Started by AJ Juliani

2 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by AJ Juliani

Looking for a free blog portal

I've been using 21publish as a blog for my preservice elementary education class. It had several benefits: the blog served as a portal for…

Started by Rena Shifflet

18 May 2, 2010
Reply by Rena Shifflet

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service