All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What I would like to see on Ning

I have been using Ning for the past few weeks or so. The only tool that I use is this one, the forums. I have been playing with the Chatter…

Started by Christopher Potter

34 May 4, 2007
Reply by Kevin H.

What do old fogies bring to new technologies?

I just watched another TeacherTube video about the "digital generation," (Digital Students @ Analog Schools)and as I watched I had two recu…

Started by Brian Donohue-Lynch

5 May 1, 2007
Reply by James Dykstra

Weak participation in Web 2.0

**Cross-posted from my blog** http://mrpotter.edublogs.org A recent study of online surfing habits by Hitwise states that: Web 2.0, a ca…

6 Apr 19, 2007
Reply by Cerese Godfrey

Filters and a flat world *cross posted*

We have a web filter at school. As all filters do, it blocks content. At the same time, we have a “technology” committee that is looking…

7 Apr 14, 2007
Reply by ianmallari

Forums as PD

My colleagues and I have spent some time recently with Social Studies teachers from 2 other local high schools as part of a professional de…

1 Apr 13, 2007
Reply by Steve Hargadon

1 to 1 ratio: good or bad?

I am a science teacher and my wife is a Title 1 reading teacher; both of us at the middle school level. She has started to express an inter…

Started by Shawn Moore

13 Apr 11, 2007
Reply by Shawn Moore

Addressing Senioritis

What are some strategies for keeping senior focused during the last weeks of school (ha!)? I am using hyperlinked narratives, Photo Stor…

Started by Teralyn Cohn

2 Apr 10, 2007
Reply by Carolyn Foote

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service