All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (377)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chromebooks in Kindergarten

My school will be gaining access to several Chromebooks this year.  Does anybody have any suggestions of apps or programs I could use with…

Started by Megan Clementson

0 Oct 5, 2014

Technology in Kindergarten

Next year I am returning to kindergarten after a 3 year 'visit' to 3rd grade. I work in a school full of tecnolongical resources, including…

Started by Scott Gaglione

34 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by Suzanne Bedwell

Funding opp/CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/MacArthur Foundation Digital Media and Learning Competition

************PLEASE DISTRIBUTE WIDELY, APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTINGS*********** CFP: Announcing the Trust Challenge, the fifth HASTAC/M…

Started by mdailey

0 Jul 17, 2014

Does technology really help?

While in my field experience today observing a 1st grade classroom, I noticed a few things mainly pertaining to technology. When I was in e…

Started by Selena

11 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by margaretsales

How do you use Technology with Art?

The Art Institute of Chicago recently had its first ever Google Hangouts on Air with a focus on Art, Technology and Education. Anyone use b…

Started by Carolina Kaufman

0 Apr 30, 2014

Integrating Technology with Classroom Tablets

Integrating technology into the classrooms is a controversial topic at the moment.  Some people believe that we need to just teach our stud…

Started by Shana Maines

10 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Oscar Marin

Cell Phone Use in the Classroom?

Current educators, what are your views concerning cell phone use in the classroom? I know that cellphones have become a behavior management…

Started by Carol Goolsby

4 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by C.J. Cruise

5 ways tech has changed PD

My professor just shared this article from Amplify. I thought some of you may find it interesting as social media allows not only students…

Started by Nona Barker

2 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Lynda Way

Evernote Will Organize Your Life!

Disclaimer: PLEASE check out http://iteach20.blogspot.com/ and become a reader! I'd love to get feedback and discussions on my blog about h…

Started by Andrew Marcinek

5 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kelsey Hill

Distance Education Solutions for Athletics Coaches

First time poster here... I have an interest in tools currently being used by educators to educate from distance. I am an athletics coach t…

Started by Nate Costa

1 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Joanne W Sullivan

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service