All Discussions Tagged 'tech' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KidZui Kids Browser

Has anyone tried KidZui in their comp lab or at home? I downloaded and I like it a lot, but I'd like to hear more.

Started by Bri

0 Sep 5, 2008

Adina's Deck Episodes 2 and 3 - available soon!

You may be interested in the film series, Adina's Deck ( www.adinasdeck.com ) which is perfect for the increasingly more tech-savvy middle…

Started by Tony Varni

0 Aug 30, 2008

Adina's Deck - coming to a school near you.

You may be interested in the film series, Adina's Deck ( www.adinasdeck.com ) which is perfect for the increasingly more tech-savvy middle…

Started by Tony Varni

0 Aug 30, 2008

It's Official - Free 8th Grade Tech Assessment for NECC

Thanks to everyone who commented on my previous discussion. I've had a lot of people interested in the tech assessment. If you're going to…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Lisa

FREE 8th Grade Tech Assessment at NECC

Hello everyone! I've been trying to convince my boss to let me give away our new product, SimpleAssessment: Student Technology Proficiency,…

Started by Lisa

1 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by Lisa Nielsen

Podcast interview with Steve Hargadon

ACTE has a new podcast with Steve Hargadon, founder of Classroom 2.0, on Web 2.0 in education. You can listen and leave feedback here: http…

Started by Catherine

0 May 29, 2008

Technology Pyramid

We are all familiar with the "food Pyramid" where the foods that are the best for you are at the bottom, (the ones we should eat the most o…

Started by Tim Holt

1 May 26, 2008
Reply by Andrew Robitaille

District Tech Expo March 14

My district is holding a tech expo on Friday, March 14. There will be a multitude of presentations revolving around edutational technology…

Started by cmantin

4 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by cprofitt

Non-US Ed Tech Organizations

I tried to start a discussion on my blog that asked for the names and addresses of Educational Technology organizations (like ISTE or TCEA)…

Started by Tim Holt

6 Jan 23, 2008
Reply by James Durkan

If you could ask the candidates one question about educational technology

Okay, you are the moderator of the big "GOP&DEM Mega Debate" where all the candidates are on the stage and are awaiting your next quest…

Started by Tim Holt

3 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by David Truss

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service