All Discussions Tagged 'tech' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dropping 200 lbs in 1 year - Will tablets replace standard textbooks?

For many years schools have been purchasing standard paper textbooks for students. As we continue through the digital age, how much longer…

Started by Mike Beverly

15 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Lauren

Two Classroom 2.0 Members Highlighted on The Tightwad Tech Podcast

Hello everyone!  This is Shawn, co-host of The Tightwad Tech.  I just wanted to let you know that we recently interviewed Classroom 2.0 mem…

Started by Shawn Kibel

0 Oct 22, 2010

How Much Do Schools Really Save with Desktop Virtualization?

Desktop virtualizaiton is one of the hottest topics around the IT world today. Some of the many benefits of desktop virtualization include…

Started by Mike Beverly

2 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by John J Caprice

K-5 Online Science Curricula

Does anyone know any good K-5 online science curricula? There seems to be very little out there...Thanks.

Started by Mark Hammer

3 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Kenni Smith

Compulsory Chemistry Site

I received this Skoool link from techlearning and needed to share it. Boy does this make teaching Chemistry a lot more visual and exciting!…

Started by Jeff Greenslade

1 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Gisele Cordero

dataMetrics Wins Best in Tech 2010 Award from Scholastic Admininstrator!

dataMetrics is proud to announce that we have won a Best In Tech for 2010 award for the category of Response to Intervention. Ken Royal fro…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 May 17, 2010

New Curriculum Standards Coming in Ohio in June

“Ohio's education chief assured state legislators yesterday that the Board of Education will meet next month's deadline for updating standa…

Started by Kimberly Hulbert

0 May 13, 2010

Wii & DS in the classroom

Hey guys, Just putting it out there, I've researched and utilised Nintendo DS and Wii technologies in my classroom. For further informatio…

Started by Blake Curran

4 Dec 21, 2009
Reply by Michael j. Trout

Wave invites and education community

Hi all, I am a graduate student who is using Google Wave as a collaborative learning tool. Its amazing. I would like to invite you to take…

Started by Loren Baum

0 Nov 28, 2009

Vote for my school's finalist for 30,000 tech makeover

http://eimakeover09.shycast.com/p/1 Please vote for my school's finalist - Look under K-5 for "Come Together With TEchnology" - We need as…

Started by VALinda Collins

0 Nov 24, 2009

RSS

Win at School

Commercial Policy

If you are representing a commercial entity, please see the specific guidelines on your participation.

Badge

Loading…

Follow

Awards:

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service